Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Centred

Display Trending Posts

Display Instagram Footer

Dark or Light Style

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Cristina Riches aka Bird, is the founder of BirdsParty.com. She's also a creative mom of two, published author, graphic designer, freelance photographer, magazine editor and unconditional party lover. Her party ideas and photos have been featured on numerous publications such as Forbes.com, CNN Entertainment, Parenting Magazine, Celebrate Magazine, All You Magazine, Elle Decor and MarthaStewart.com. She also regularly creates content for brands such as PBS Parents, HGTV, Coca-Cola, Nestlé, Pillsbury, PayPal, Mars, Hellmann's, Cultura France and Danone to name a few.

FREE Apple Themed Back to School Party Printables


FREE Apple Themed Back to School Party Printables - BirdsParty.com

My little girl is starting kindergarten this September (yikes!) and my son is moving up to a "big" class so the nest will seem a little quieter without my little chicks for a few hours of the day. ...They grow up fast don't they?!!

To help make this step a little easier and less scary for them (and for hubs and I too), we decided to celebrate and make this occasion a "happy" one. You know the old saying: "Keep calm and have a cupcake?" Well, this is exactly what I am aiming for!! :)

FREE Apple & Classroom Themed Back to School Party Printables

We'll be away at the end of this week and when we come back it's straight back  into the School routine, so I thought I'd get organised and designed the Back To School party printables and some other goodies before we leave...


I plan to actually pack some sweeties and cupcakes  into their lunch boxes. Hoping they'll share them with their peers and make some new friends! ;)

FREE Apple Themed Back to School Party Printables - BirdsParty.com
FREE Apple Themed Back to School Party Printables - BirdsParty.com

I've also included a scrap-booking background sheets in this printable collection. I've used them here to cover some metal cans to help get their school bits and bobs organized at home, but you could use it to cover or wrap anything you liked...candy jars, napkin rings, water bottles, etc.

The cupcake toppers can also be used as stickers to embellish notebooks, thank you cards for teacher's, lunch bags and more! If you print them on label paper it make the job a lot easier too.

And off course there are some book labels that you can print, fill in by hand and use as book plates or even as a fun, party bag label if you're throwing a Back To School Party! :)

FREE Apple Themed Back to School Party Printables - BirdsParty.com


Did you lie this post and the freebies? Feel free to PIN it! ;)

You Might Also Like

42 comments:

  1. Que lindos, Cris! Obrigada por compartilhar.
    Realmente, nossos pintinhos crescem rápido! E o ninho vai ficando vazio... É a vida.
    Um beijão pra vc.
    Clau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are adorable! I love the book name tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are way way CUTE!
    My youngest is fixing to turn 13 and she'd kill me if I used them..lol.
    Hoever, noww that I think about it...I do have some great neices and nephews I could use these for.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess they are more fun for the younger kids! ;D

    If you guys use it, come back and show them?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are way cute!! I love the Teachers Pet labels! :D I am your newest follower of your delightful blog and I hope you stop by Frou Frou Decor..I love new friends! I would also love to invite you to link up to my Fabulous Friday Finds party, every Friday! Hope to see you there!!
    Hugs,
    ~Terrell @ FFD~

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the far the cutest "Back to school" printables I've seen! Printables have become my favorite in party planning!!

    www.jatyourservice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheers Kim! :)

    Terrell, sure will! Thanks for following and for the sweet words!

    J. thank you! Glad you like them!
    More printables in my Etsy shop ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cris, amei a latinha com material escolar!!!!! Que coisa mais fofa! Aliás, todas as peças são liiindas demais! Parabéns pelo enorme talento! Beijão!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute stuff! I wish my boys were younger so I could use some of these. :-)
    I'd love for you to add your ideas to my other blog, It's A Blog Party. I host a different linky everyday, Mondays are all about crafts and DIY projects!
    http://itsablogparty.com
    Thanks!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks!! i've been looking for more apple stuff for my son's birthday party :) he's going to be 1!! eek!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, these are so, so cute! Thanks so much for the freebies. I'll be spreading the word.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there! I came over from Creative Therapy. These are soooo cute! I think you have inspired me to have a Back to Tot School Party for my boys! I have you bookmarked and I will definitely be back to look around some more. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vibranttranquil, that's a Great age! :)

    Rachel, my love thank you so much! You're a star!

    Jacques and everyone: if you throw a Back to School Party, I'd love to see!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. just printed me off some..to die for cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A minha caçulinha tb esta començando o kindergarten amanha.....aff...meu coração está na mao....tão pequenina :(
    Adorei os printables...sooooo cute!!!
    Love you,
    So

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cool...you always make such a beautiful things! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your printables for back to school are awesome! Wish I'd seen this when I posted my recent blog on Teacher Gifts. I'd added a feature on yours!! - Karen

    http://nevertoooldtocraft.blogspot.com/2010/08/teacher-gifts-for-new-school-year.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oi, Cris,
    Tudo lindoo! Como sempre!
    Ah...é verdade, eles crescem muito rápido! Já estou preparando a festa de 20 anos da minha filha mais velha...passou tão rápido, que eu nem senti,rsrs!
    Beijos!
    Ah, quando tiver um tempinho vai lá no blog ver as minhas pinturas indianas,rsrs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable! Love all your stuff! I would love to share my cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  20. thank you for these! sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are a favorite at last week's It's Party Time Thursday at PonyTails&FishScales! Bling up your blog with an I ROCK! button! Thanks for sharing your awesomeness!

    terelauritsen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations. Hope the first day of school goes well for your little one. :) Lana

    ReplyDelete
  23. You're so creative! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. TY so much .... these are stunning!

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks so much for this awesome freebie. I've featured it in my latest round up of back to school ideas: http://www.mydeliciousambiguity.com/2010/08/free-back-to-school-printables.html
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  26. If I haven't said it enough, you are a party rock star!

    I'm making *fingers crossed* apple cake pops for the first day of school for our front-desk ladies and I'll be using your printables, of course I will link back with pix!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Jenn, thank you sweetie!

    *****

    Apple cake pop?!! YUM!! Come back and share? :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I cant download to my computer :(

    ReplyDelete
  29. No, but you can print it still! We had to do this because some of our designs were being "tampered" with! Hope you can understand... :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are SO adorable I want to print them but they are not printing for me and there is no option to actually download them. Just brings me to a page that shows them and gives me the option to print. Do you have these in a pdf format that I can actually save to print from and use again at another time?

    Thanks for sharing such a lovely set!

    ReplyDelete
  31. HI Rachel, did you click on the "print" button? I have just printed a copy without any problem...Please email me and I see what I can do ok?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love, love love! Thanks so much! It's gong to make back to school that more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love these printables, but when I print the scrapbook background sheet, it is not the proper scale. Is there a way to adjust the scale or can I download it to my computer. Your printables are by far the best I have seen. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa, thanks for the sweet word! :)

      You have to ensure the print scaling on your printer reads "none" otherwise it will automatically re-size the page.

      let me know if this helps?

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by ! We would love to hear what you thought about this post and feel free to suggest content you would like to see ! :-)

Please note that comments are moderated and spam will be deleted.

[name=Cristina Riches aka Bird] [img=https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rgs8z050PyY/WunXdXzZ5VI/AAAAAAAAxjc/qiDi9XqWXLwHWPcat9CjHUSxy-f2PaTNgCK4BGAYYCw/s277/P1470392.JPG] [description=Cristina Riches aka Bird, is the founder of BirdsParty.com. She's also a creative mom of two, published author, content creator & social media marketing influencer, graphic designer, freelance photographer and writer (for English, French and Portuguese-speaking publications), magazine editor and unconditional party lover. Her party ideas and photos have been featured on numerous publications such as Forbes.com, CNN Entertainment, BHG Magazine, Parenting Magazine, Celebrate Magazine, All You Magazine, Elle Decor and MarthaStewart.com. She also regularly creates content for brands such as PBS Parents, HGTV, Coca-Cola, Nestlé, Pillsbury, PayPal, Sony, Sizzix, Mars, Hellmann's, Cultura France and Danone to name a few.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/birdparty) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/birdsparty/) (instagram=http://instagram.com/birdsparty) (youtube=http://www.youtube.com/birdspartytricks) (twitter=http://twitter.com/birdsparty)

Follow on Instagram @BirdsParty